PADI EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE
Wednesday April 4, 2012
Emergency First Response (EFR) is PADI's CPR and First Aid course. This course provides participants with invaluable, up to date training that every person should know. You will receive training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), first aid and the use of an AED (automated external defibrillator).
The Emergency First Response (EFR) program consists of two core modules:
- Primary Care (CPR)
- Secondary Care (First Aid)
The Emergency First Response Class:
- Includes the latest innovations in first response techniques and protocols.
- Follows protocols from the Basic Life Support (BLS) Working Group of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
- Satisfies MN-OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) CPR requirements.
- Meets CPR requirements for persons seeking certification through the American Council on Exercise.
We offer this class at our facility or on-site at your business in the Twin Cities Metro area. Group rates are available.
Who should enroll in the Emergency First Response course?
This course is geared towards people interested in acquiring or updating CPR and First Aid skills. There are no pre-requisites and is available for everyone, young and old. And, while this course is not diving specific, it does meet the requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver and PADI Divemaster certifications.
- Emergency First Response Manual
- Certification Processing
- O2 with positive pressure inflators and air bag system operation (Extra $20.00)
- AED Operation and safety on boats when wet
- Proper Back Board use
- Diver emergency scenarios
- Drowning victim from a boat procedure
The below describes the pricing for Members, non members, and their companions / spouses.
Minimum Age: None
Class Fee: - $69.00 + tax = $73.90
Additional O2 Certification - $20.00 + tax = 21.46
Total for both including study guide - $89.00 + tax = $95.35
Location: Lund's Community Room 3945 west 50th St. Edina MN 55424
Please Note: There is new reading in involved with the class so you will need to pick up the Study Guide to read before the class at Air Down There Scuba or call them to have them ship it out for a small shipping fee.
To Register for this very valuable training course please click on the "Register Now" button above. Or, you can give Scott or Tracy a call at Air Down There Scuba at 651-482-0977 or, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up with their shop. Please mention the GLSPS to receive the special pricing.